Reporting and Gathering Your Organizations Data
In addition to FoodBank Manager providing a more efficient, paperless registration process, FBM also provides the ability to pull reports and gather data around the individuals and families you serve. You will have accurate data with just a few simple steps.
Your data can be used in many compelling ways:
- To tell your agency’s story.
- To dispel myths around hunger and the individuals faced with food insecurity.
- To customize your message for donors, volunteers, Board Members, your community and stakeholders.
- To strategically plan for both your fiscal and program approach for the coming year.
- To improve your services and ensure you are effective in your mission.
NOTE: All of your reports can be exported into an Excel file to customize
The reports are grouped into their perspective categories, click on a category for detailed help in using and understanding the many reports that FoodBank Manager offers.
This area covers the reports available to help you manage the volunteers in your pantry.Learn More
Learn about the guest reports that are currently available and how to use them.Learn More
Outreach/Distribution - We have reports for statistics, unduplicated numbers, demographics and more.Learn More
Donor, donation details and donation summary reports including amounts and types of donations.Learn More